Angler’s Mail 21 August 2012
A look inside this week’s mag, courtesy of editor Tim Knight
Free line comes to you on the cover of this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine and FishingMagic fans will also enjoy the great stuff inside the new issue too, including:
• How to land all that you hook
• Huge mahseer now possible on carp gear
• Essential Knowledge on carp rigs
• Is Koi Herpes Virus beaten?
• Interview with the ‘new pike king
• Why it’s a testing time for line
• Angling stores on the up
• Best barbel gear
• Two for one rod deal scores perfect ten
• River bream on new feeders
• Fantastic Fishes, with Dr Mark Everard
• Gary Newman targets big roach
• Colin Davidson on why bright is right plus essential carp fishing tools
And…Where to Fish
Your No.1 guide gets you ready for August Bank Holiday weekend.
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification