Fish to Pull your Arms Off!
Fish that want to pull your arms out of their sockets are the theme of the Sept/Oct issue of Sea Watch, which is now live and free-to-view here on FishingMagic
Not to be missed is the new series of Bob Roberts’ Andaman Islands Adventures – as he and fishing pal Stu Walker enjoy some super high adrenaline action with brutal GTs and tuna in the Indian Ocean.
Dave Barham is targeting conger and anything else that might happen to come along in his latest installment under the expert guidance of Tiger Lily skipper Chris Caines out of Weymouth.
Back on the international theme, Steve Starling stumbles across some serious red snapper action in Fishing Downunder, while their Fishing Western Australia pals head for Point Samson for Spanish Mackerel action to dream of – a startling species they describe as ‘one of the nastiest fish in the ocean’ - if only our European mackerel grew this big!
There are tips galore from top shore and boat anglers like Mike Thrussell and Barney Wright, plus the chance to gatecrash a club outing when ray from the shore are on the agenda.
All this and much more is free-to-view HERE on FM in the Sept/Oct issue of Sea Watch – the video magazine for saltwater anglers everywhere. You can also watch it online, on iPhones, on iPads and now also in the comfort of your lounge on a Samsung Smart TV
Just click HERE to get going... and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist.
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification