Job Vacancy: Tees Valley and County Durham Angling Development Officer
The Angling Trust is currently seeking applications for an Angling Development Officer.
County Angling Development Officer
Salary £20,000 (pro rata) 18 hours per week
Fixed term until 31 March 2013
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a County Angling Officer to develop and broaden participation in angling across Tees Valley and County Durham
The post is funded by the Angling Trust. The hours of work will be 18 hours per week. The post holder will establish a multi-agency approach to and develop and broaden participation in angling across Tees Valley and County Durham. This will include the formation of Tees Valley County Angling Action Group to involve partners in facilitating angling development.
The appointed person will have a track record of engaging with local communities, developing effective partnerships and managing multiple local projects or programmes. A full current driving licence and use of a car is essential. Reasonable travel expenses will be met.
A job pack including a job description and application form can be obtained from David Compton email: email@example.com or call 0115 9061312
All applications should be returned by Friday 07 September 2012 and short-listing will take place by Wednesday 12 September, with interviews on 19 and 20 September.
By the Same Author
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike