Paul Garner joins Pure Fishing's Predator Squad
Well known Angling Writer and Marketing Consultant Dr Paul Garner has joined Pure Fishing UK as a lure fishing consultant to promote and develop the companies' extensive range of fresh and saltwater predator fishing products.
Paul, 41, from the West Midlands, is already sponsored by Nash Tackle's Peg One and Fish Frenzy brands and Bait Box predator baits and is a regular columnist in several UK and European magazines; writing about a broad range of angling subjects. But it is his considerable predator fishing success over the last few years that attracted the attention of Pure Fishing.
Stephen Egerton, Pure Fishing's Marketing Manager said:
"Paul's consistent results over the last few seasons, particularly on the in vogue trout reservoirs had really caught our notice, but it was his focused attention to detail and hefty media presence that really clinch the deal. Over the coming years we will see Pure Fishing at the forefront of developing the predator fishing market in the UK, both in terms of widening its appeal, and market leading product innovation."
Paul had this to say about his appointment:
"Pure Fishing have by far the finest portfolio of lure fishing brands in the World, so to say that this is a fantastic opportunity for me would be the understatement of the year! Products such as the ABU Garcia Ambassadeur Classic C3 multipliers have been standard issue for all predator anglers for many decades. The latest low-profile Revo series really are at the cutting edge of Nano technology and will give me a real edge.
I am a huge fan of Berkley braids, including the awesome Nanofil, which has quickly become standard issue on all of my zander fishing outfits.
With Owner hooks and the incredible Sebile lure brand recently joining the Pure Fishing stable this really is a dream opportunity to work and fish with the best predator brands in the World."
By the Same Author
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards