Bexhill Sea Angling Festival
Results are now through from the first matches of the 2012 Bexhill Sea Angling Festival.
Sussex Angling Media have reported the first results from the 2012 Festival as follows:
Open Boat Competition - 15 September
Sponsored by the Hastings and St Leonards Angling Association
1. Keith Sturmer, Hastings & St Leonards AA, 4 species 7 Fish
2. Peter Lavington, Eastbourne Angling Association, 4 species 4 Fish
3. Anthony Wells, Hastings & St Leonard AA, 3 Species 5 fish
1. Anthony Wells, Dab, 1lb, 80% specimen weight
2. Arthur Freeman Bexhill SAC, Plaice, 2lb 12 oz, 61% specimen weight
3. Peter Wiseman, East Hastings AA, Bream, 2lb 13.5oz, 57% specimen weight
Louis Macpherson, Bexhill SAC, 3 Species 5 fish
Peter Wiseman, Bream, 2lb 13.5oz, 57% specimen weight
Anthony Wells, Dab, 1lb, 80% specimen weight
Tickets for the beach events are still available. For further details and mpore information check out the Bexhill Sea Angling Festival website.
The Festival is organised by Rother District Council in partnership with Bexhill Sea Angling Club, the Angling Trust, Hook Line and Sinker and Sussex Angling Media.
By the Same Author
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine