Angling Trust Job Vacancy
The Angling Trust are seeking to appoint an administrator to help develop a talent pathway programme for regional, national and international competition angling in England.
Programme Administrator (Performance & Competitions)
Salary c.£15,000 pro rata
5 month contract, possible extension subject to continued funding.
The ATr report that they are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic person to help administer all of their competitions from their small office near Nottingham. This will include:
• Supporting and assisting the Competitions & Events Manager on a daily basis.
• Distributing and collating entry forms, match booklets and tickets.
• Data management and general administration duties.
• Responding to written and telephone enquiries, and general administration duties, photocopying and distributing the post.
The appointed person will be confident on the phone, well organised and highly motivated. Ideally they will have some knowledge of angling and/or sports development.
The successful applicant will also be required to adopt a flexible working hours approach, including some evening and weekend work. Training and support will be provided.
• completed applications should be returned by 12th October 2012
• interviews will be held on 25th October 2012
A job pack including a job description and application form can be obtained via the Angling Trust website, or by contacting Sandra Drew, Competitions & Events Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone; 0115 9061 301
The post is subject to a criminal records check through the Criminal Record Bureau before any offer of appointment is confirmed.
The Angling Trust are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of employment.
Completed applications should be returned to Sandra Drew, Competitions & Events Manager, Angling Trust, Strelley Hall, Nottingham NG8 6UE. For an informal discussion about the post contact Sandra Drew on 0115 9061 301.
By the Same Author
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013