Extreme Sea Fishing
A number of national newspapers have covered the story of the amazing lengths (like 400ft) sea anglers will abseil to get to a hotspot...
Want to get to the best, and untapped, fishing spots? Then how about abseiling 400 ft down a cliff face and then descending a series of ladders bolted to the rock face...whilst carrying all your kit on your back!
Check out the full Daily Mail story and pictures HERE
By the Same Author
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards