Barbel Fishing - Hit and Hold Barbel on the River Loddon
If you love your barbel fishing be sure not to miss the latest free- to-view issue of Coarse and Match Fishing here on Fishing Magic which features two great barbel videos.
The action starts on Berkshire’s lovely River Loddon; it’s a section where you could almost jump across the river but it’s home to some magnificent fish – if you are wily enough to catch them.
There’s also some great underwater footage from ‘Barbel Days and Ways’, as Bob Roberts examines how fish react to feeding via PVA bags and how the bait distributes in fast moving water.
Match anglers out there should be sure not to miss the latest installment in our long-running ‘Will Raison’s Match Year’ series, in which Will shows how to use The Method close in and down the margins to great effect when conditions make presentation on the pole almost impossible - and he bags nearly 200lb of carp and bream for the cameras in the process.
And in the only video news bulletin for anglers, we have the full run-down on the 2013 Angling Trust Nationals, the amazing story of the capture of a salmon to a stick float angler on the once-polluted River Don, and much more besides.
And there’s more in the current issue including:
• Roy Marlow on the small things that make all the difference to your catch rate
• Will Raison shows off the brand new pellet wagglers from Daiwa
• Chris Yates talks to Ian Chillcott about a life in fishing
• Andy Findlay on how to fish paste hook baits on the floating feeder
• Jan Porter on the 2012 lines and braid from the Shimano stable
• Match tips from Kamasan Matchman of the Year Andy Bennett
• Phil Briscoe bigs up the Maver MXi match box range
• Duncan Charman reveals the super sensitive indicators he uses for eel and zander fishing
• Classic, nail-biting action from the Fish O Mania vault
• Tom Pickering on how to approach corner pegs on commercials
...and much, much more
It’s all free-to-view here on FishingMagic in the October/November issue of Coarse and Match Fishing – online, on iPhones, on iPads and now on Samsung Smart TVs as well.
Just click HERE to get going, and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist.
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification