Nash Tackle - Scope for the Future
Kevin Nash has come up with what Nash Tackle think is the most block busting concept in rod design for decades; check it out in this promo video.
Scope rods feature a retractable butt section, enabling the overall pack down length of your rod to be reduced to the minimum with no detriment to the action of the rod.
From this innovative idea, Kevin then experimented with rod lengths, and this is where it got really interesting as he discovered that reducing the length of a carp rod to 9ft made it a dream to use in all situations except at extreme range - and note, we mean extreme range, as our casting king Terry Edmonds has put a lead over 170 yards with a 9ft Scope.
Scope Rods are ultra-light, further enhanced by utilising the incredible new SS304 rings. Available in two lengths, the more radical 9ft and the traditional length of 10ft - the length Richard Walker chose for the legendary MK4 carp rod.
With its retractable butt innovation this provides a pack down size of 44in for a 9ft Scope and 50in for the 10ft Scope, enabling the angler to carry the most compact kit ever designed for carp fishing.
Scope - for the future...
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification