Sam Edmonds joins Pure Fishing’s Predator Squad
Pure Fishing have made the latest addition to their dynamic Lure Fishing Squad by signing Sam Edmonds.
Although only seventeen years of age, Sam Edmonds has already made a name for himself as one of the UK’s most accomplished young lure anglers, be it with a fly or spinning rod.
Sam hails from Hertfordshire and, although you are most likely to find him lure or fly fishing on his local venues, has already travelled overseas and caught an incredible 164 different species on a wide range of methods. His personal best include pike to 29lb caught on a jig, four perch over the magical 4lb barrier and even a 130lb sailfish caught on the fly. Sam has also represented England twice as a member of the Youth Flyfishing Team, winning gold in 2012, and was National Youth Flyfishing Champion in 2010.
Steve Egerton, Pure Fishing UK’s Marketing Manager, had this to say about his latest signing:
“Sam brings with him not only a wealth of knowledge, but also incredible enthusiasm and fantastic writing and photography skills. Equally at home on giant reservoirs and intimate small rivers, Sam is a tremendous addition to the team. We are really looking forward to working with him over the coming years.”
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification