Angler’s Mail 29 January 2013
A look inside the covers of this week’s mag with editor Tim Knight
This week’s new Angler’s Mail takes you into February with the very best mix of news, tips and opinion from the UK fishing scene and here are some highlights of the big value issue…
Top tips for February
All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A section - has a winter success special.
‘New species’ wins big cup
The Pallatrax-Angler’s Mail Specimen Cup is decided. Plus 14-year-old angling prodigy Alfie Russell, cup holder, on his amazing year as champ.
Why not treat the other half, the family or mates to a low-cost stay at a top complex? Take advantage of the reader offer.
Mr Crabtree latest
Reaction from the new TV show’s stars and from viewers. Plus how John Bailey has been battling to save his venues from cormorants.
Solution to seal crisis
The Angling Trust get closer to an answer for Keith the Severn seal. It's not shooting.
Also in this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine
• How Mail men led the way in the snow
• Famous river ‘super-club’ folds
• Jumbo pike from club lake
• Win a week’s fishing holiday!
• New alternative to stuffed and cased fish
• Mega Method Feeders are Hot Buys
• E-S-P Sniper carp rods hit the target
• Live winter carp hauling with Colin Davidson
• Giant grayling with Gary Newman
• How to avoid deep hooking with pike
• Secret Lives of Coarse Fish
• Landing nets fully explained
Where to Fish
Your No.1 weekend guide…by the Mail’s team of regional experts.
By the Same Author
- The New Rod Licences Are Go!
- Fly For Coarse 2015 gets off to a Perch-Tastic start!
- Operation CLAMP DOWN 3
- DHP Chairman David Hall has Passed Away
- Emma's Challenge - Part Nine
- Angler’s Mail 03 March 2015
- Chub Digital Scales
- ATr Enrol Wildlife Crime Man
- Carp Society Junior Carp Camp 2015
- Major Court Victory for Fish Legal