Angler’s Mail 12 February 2013
Tim Knight takes his weekly look at what’s hot inside the cover of the current issue of the mag.
Angler’s Mail magazine is in shops now as a print magazine and is now in app stores for popular tablets iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook and here, for FishingMagic fans, are a few highlights of the latest issue:
Catch a big pike now
Terrific advice to target a big predator, now – prime time!
Become a boilies expert
In the week purple boilies were revealed by Nashbait, the Mail gives you a boilies masterclass.
Devastating new Fox zig kit
Get the lowdown a low cost system, the Zig Aligna. It will catch loads in 2013.
Bite-a-chuck tips feature
Matchman Stuart Redman likes to keep busy. Stay warm by following him.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail:
• Roach is biggest from river for 23 years
• Maggots lure new 60lb carp
• Horror injury
• Fishing burns calories!
• Pike angling’s top men leave PAC
• Best big reels for pike and carp
• John Bailey on strange baits
• Gary Newman goes piking with dad
• All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
Where to fish this weekend
Your No.1 weekend venues guide…with the Mail’s team of regional experts.
By the Same Author
- Angler’s Mail 30 September 2014
- Preparation, Preparation, Preparation: Tony’s Specialist Scene
- The Angling Trust – Have Your Say
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Three
- Green Light for Thames Super Sewer
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two