Coarse and Match Fishing
Tiger fish on the Zambezi, barbel and the bait dropper and a new series on match fishing with Steve Collett are just some of the highlights in the new edition of Coarse and Match Fishing TV.
Other highlights of the February/March issue of Coarse and Match Fishing, which is free-to-view HERE on FishingMagic, include:
Commercials in Winter
Rob Wootton on how to get the best from commercial fisheries when the Mercury is plummeting.
Barbel and the Bait Dropper
The underwater cameras focus on the use of a lightweight bait dropper to feed fast moving swims and how fish react.
Bait Science with Marukyu
Andy May reveals a special little trick he has for tempting more bites when fishing pellets in winter.
Lynx Knotless Predator Range
The readymade rigs for predator anglers from Lynx that eliminate the weak points caused by knots.
Piking and Striking
Mark Barrett passes on some of the vital lessons he has learned from his predator guiding.
Used and Abused
Big fish all-rounder Duncan Charman gives the thumbs up an unhooking mat he has used for ten years.
Rob Hughes presents action from the final round of the 2011 UK Champs round fished at Barston Lakes.
Charman’s Monthly Thoughts
Big fish specialist Duncan Charman passes on pearls of wisdom for targeting specimen fish in February and March.
It’s all free-to-view HERE on FishingMagic in the Feb/March issue of ‘Coarse and Match Fishing’, also on Samsung smart TVs under the Fishing TV app, online and on mobile.
By the Same Author
- Lure Fishing - World Championship Team Selection Trials
- World's Biggest Beach Angling Festival Celebrates 21st Birthday
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 04 March 2014
- An Evening with Dave Currell and Keith Speer
- Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results
- Sea Fishing – Bass Anglers in Online Angling Forum Data Gathering Row
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Six
- Angler’s Mail 25 February 2014
- Angler’s Mail 18 February 2014