Coarse and Match Fishing
Tiger fish on the Zambezi, barbel and the bait dropper and a new series on match fishing with Steve Collett are just some of the highlights in the new edition of Coarse and Match Fishing TV.
Other highlights of the February/March issue of Coarse and Match Fishing, which is free-to-view HERE on FishingMagic, include:
Commercials in Winter
Rob Wootton on how to get the best from commercial fisheries when the Mercury is plummeting.
Barbel and the Bait Dropper
The underwater cameras focus on the use of a lightweight bait dropper to feed fast moving swims and how fish react.
Bait Science with Marukyu
Andy May reveals a special little trick he has for tempting more bites when fishing pellets in winter.
Lynx Knotless Predator Range
The readymade rigs for predator anglers from Lynx that eliminate the weak points caused by knots.
Piking and Striking
Mark Barrett passes on some of the vital lessons he has learned from his predator guiding.
Used and Abused
Big fish all-rounder Duncan Charman gives the thumbs up an unhooking mat he has used for ten years.
Rob Hughes presents action from the final round of the 2011 UK Champs round fished at Barston Lakes.
Charman’s Monthly Thoughts
Big fish specialist Duncan Charman passes on pearls of wisdom for targeting specimen fish in February and March.
It’s all free-to-view HERE on FishingMagic in the Feb/March issue of ‘Coarse and Match Fishing’, also on Samsung smart TVs under the Fishing TV app, online and on mobile.
By the Same Author
- Scottish Sea Anglers Win Skate Protection
- Herefordshire Country Fair 2014
- Match Fishing - Winter League Changes Announced
- New Award for Filming our Invisible Freshwater World
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Five
- Double Gold for Team England
- Guidance for Anglers Reporting Offences to the Police
- Angler’s Mail 22 July 2014
- BSafe – A New Generation of Fish-Safe Nets
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Four