Sea Fishing - Join ‘The TSF Academy’ in the Latest Issue of Sea Watch
The latest issue of Sea Watch – the video magazine for shore and boat anglers everywhere – sees the launch of a new series with Total Sea Fishing editor Barney Wright based on his Academy series.
The first episode of ‘TSF Academy’ has Barney in his tackle shed, showing how he goes about tying the ‘Long and Low’ rig, also known as the ‘Up and Over’ and an ideal set-up for targeting fish that feed hard on the bottom, such as rays.
Also in the issue there’s a feature-length episode of Sea Watch, which pays a visit to the Westport Skate Festival, one of the friendliest boat fishing events in the calendar. The festival came into being after a group of anglers discovered this amazing species to be present at certain times of year in the Clew Bay area.
For those who like their sea angling to be adventurous, don’t miss ‘The Arctic Experiment’ in which Rae Borras ventures deep into the Arctic Circle on an exploratory mission.
Also in this issue, which is free-to-view HERE on FishingMagic as well as on Samsung Smart TVs and blu-ray players under the ‘Fishing TV’ app, plus online and on mobile, Henry Gilbey targets Irish bass with lures and there are a bundle of tips on shore and boat fishing from anglers like Dave Barham, Dave Chidzoy, Jim Whippy and UK charter skippers Terry Batt and Rob Rennie.
Plus there’s the only Video News Bulletin for sea anglers, featuring pictures of a new British record, news of a new kayak festival and a multi discipline fishing event in Ireland with a 30,000 Euro prize fund, and pictures of probably the biggest tuna ever landed on rod and line.
Just click HERE to get going, and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist.
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than £1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member