Sea Fishing - Join ‘The TSF Academy’ in the Latest Issue of Sea Watch
The latest issue of Sea Watch – the video magazine for shore and boat anglers everywhere – sees the launch of a new series with Total Sea Fishing editor Barney Wright based on his Academy series.
The first episode of ‘TSF Academy’ has Barney in his tackle shed, showing how he goes about tying the ‘Long and Low’ rig, also known as the ‘Up and Over’ and an ideal set-up for targeting fish that feed hard on the bottom, such as rays.
Also in the issue there’s a feature-length episode of Sea Watch, which pays a visit to the Westport Skate Festival, one of the friendliest boat fishing events in the calendar. The festival came into being after a group of anglers discovered this amazing species to be present at certain times of year in the Clew Bay area.
For those who like their sea angling to be adventurous, don’t miss ‘The Arctic Experiment’ in which Rae Borras ventures deep into the Arctic Circle on an exploratory mission.
Also in this issue, which is free-to-view HERE on FishingMagic as well as on Samsung Smart TVs and blu-ray players under the ‘Fishing TV’ app, plus online and on mobile, Henry Gilbey targets Irish bass with lures and there are a bundle of tips on shore and boat fishing from anglers like Dave Barham, Dave Chidzoy, Jim Whippy and UK charter skippers Terry Batt and Rob Rennie.
Plus there’s the only Video News Bulletin for sea anglers, featuring pictures of a new British record, news of a new kayak festival and a multi discipline fishing event in Ireland with a 30,000 Euro prize fund, and pictures of probably the biggest tuna ever landed on rod and line.
Just click HERE to get going, and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist.
By the Same Author
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards