Angler’s Mail 19 February 2013
Tim Knight guides FishingMagic readers through what’s hot in this week’s copy of the mag
The latest issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now, in shops and also via app stores for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook and the latest big value issue, includes:
River fishing special
All The Answers, Angler’s Mail’s award-winning Q & A, explains location and approach to maximize your action in the final weeks of the river season.
Carping without camping
It doesn't always have to be a case of long-stay equals big fish.
The Big One show guide
Go to the centre of the latest Angler’s Mail magazine for a pullout including floorplan, and read more inside.
Andy Browne, in his weekly Essential Knowledge column, looks closely at popular floats.
Also inside this week’s issue:
• Fish get easier to catch due to drugs!
• Monster record-rocking chub
• Otter protection money "not claimed"
• Sports media firms buys into Pallatrax
• Mr Crabtree latest
• Gary Newman’s urban stream session with Dean Macey
• John Bailey on why future is looking rosy for roach
• Catch carp in the cold
• DIY PVA-friendly seeds with carp guru Colin Davidson
• All The Answers – river fishing special
• Secret Lives on “moon madness”
• Pike Scene plus Inside Line with a pike and big fish great
By the Same Author
- The 20th Anniversary Barbel Society Show
- Angler’s Mail 19 May 2015
- Emma's Challenge - Part 19
- New Appointments at Angling Trust
- Emma's Challenge - Part 18
- Angler’s Mail 12 May 2015
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match 2015
- Emma's Challenge - Part 17
- Don't Miss the Sportfish Show - This Weekend 9th and 10th May
- Angler’s Mail 05 May 2015