Angler’s Mail 19 February 2013
Tim Knight guides FishingMagic readers through what’s hot in this week’s copy of the mag
The latest issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now, in shops and also via app stores for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook and the latest big value issue, includes:
River fishing special
All The Answers, Angler’s Mail’s award-winning Q & A, explains location and approach to maximize your action in the final weeks of the river season.
Carping without camping
It doesn't always have to be a case of long-stay equals big fish.
The Big One show guide
Go to the centre of the latest Angler’s Mail magazine for a pullout including floorplan, and read more inside.
Andy Browne, in his weekly Essential Knowledge column, looks closely at popular floats.
Also inside this week’s issue:
• Fish get easier to catch due to drugs!
• Monster record-rocking chub
• Otter protection money "not claimed"
• Sports media firms buys into Pallatrax
• Mr Crabtree latest
• Gary Newman’s urban stream session with Dean Macey
• John Bailey on why future is looking rosy for roach
• Catch carp in the cold
• DIY PVA-friendly seeds with carp guru Colin Davidson
• All The Answers – river fishing special
• Secret Lives on “moon madness”
• Pike Scene plus Inside Line with a pike and big fish great
By the Same Author
- New Cormorant Controls Start in September
- The Best Angling Video Ever?
- Fishing with Emma: Canal Pike: Part Ten
- Angler’s Mail 26 August 2014
- A ‘New Era’ for Irish Pike, Bass and Trout
- Shark v Grouper
- SSACN Deliver Keynote Speech at Dutch Sharkatag
- UK's ‘Top Cops’ Back ATr’s Police Poaching Guide
- Drennan Barnsley Blacks win Stillwater Team Championship
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Nine