Leon Bartropp joins Gardner Tackle
Gardner Tackle have announced the appointment of Leon Bartropp to their sponsored angler team of carp consultants.
In their press release Gardner Tackle say:
Not only is Leon a highly respected big fish angler, but he is also a prolific writer within the carp angling press and takes enormous enjoyment in producing his own informative carp fishing videos.
Over the last few years Leon has carved an exceptionally strong reputation on the banks of the waters that he has visited.
He regularly demonstrates his talent, knowledge and passion as an angler by successfully landing his target fish using a wide variety of techniques – and we really feel that his great knowledge base will be a major asset to the Gardner Team.
Just as important to his angling prowess, Leon loves to help other anglers with their problems and show the right way to angle or how best to use a specific product for a specific purpose...
‘Unusually’ for such a successful angler, he is well liked and respected by his peers, largely thanks to his professional manner, and a congenial friendly attitude.
Leon’s experience of working within the fishing tackle industry means that he already has a good head on his shoulders when it comes to offering feedback during product development and understands the processes necessary to develop innovative products and how best to present and promote them within articles
We’re really looking forward to working with Leon on a day to day basis – and we are genuinely excitement at bringing him into the Gardner Team.
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than £1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member