Leon Bartropp joins Gardner Tackle
Gardner Tackle have announced the appointment of Leon Bartropp to their sponsored angler team of carp consultants.
In their press release Gardner Tackle say:
Not only is Leon a highly respected big fish angler, but he is also a prolific writer within the carp angling press and takes enormous enjoyment in producing his own informative carp fishing videos.
Over the last few years Leon has carved an exceptionally strong reputation on the banks of the waters that he has visited.
He regularly demonstrates his talent, knowledge and passion as an angler by successfully landing his target fish using a wide variety of techniques – and we really feel that his great knowledge base will be a major asset to the Gardner Team.
Just as important to his angling prowess, Leon loves to help other anglers with their problems and show the right way to angle or how best to use a specific product for a specific purpose...
‘Unusually’ for such a successful angler, he is well liked and respected by his peers, largely thanks to his professional manner, and a congenial friendly attitude.
Leon’s experience of working within the fishing tackle industry means that he already has a good head on his shoulders when it comes to offering feedback during product development and understands the processes necessary to develop innovative products and how best to present and promote them within articles
We’re really looking forward to working with Leon on a day to day basis – and we are genuinely excitement at bringing him into the Gardner Team.
By the Same Author
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013