Angler’s Mail 26 February 2013
Hot off the press – Tim Knight delivers his weekly look at what’s making the headlines in this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine.
This week’s new Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and is packed full of must-reads and here for FishingMagic browsers are some highlights of the big value issue…
Matt Hayes ultimate interview
Read the Mail’s Inside Line with one of angling’s legends – and you can also win his new gear made by Fladen.
Exclusive: biggest pike of the season
Angler’s Mail – No.1 for big fish – brings you the winter’s heaviest predator.
Drugs tests for anglers
Catching out cheats is now all part of the game at top level, as the Mail reveals.
Carp on lighter lines
John Bailey, star of Mr Crabtree, explains safely extracting impressive fish without resorting to stepped-up gear.
How to dropshot
Action Replay shows tactics Paul Elt deploys for jumbo perch. Join him on a freezing day.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine
• Fishing is officially good for you!
• Zander action after new area hit
• Angler nets second big Lotto win
• Big show special
• Latest gear to impress the Mail experts
• Specimen roach search for Gary Newman
• John Bailey – light line carping
• Andy Black on going mobile for pike
• Accidental carp captures, tubing tips and shelter stability with Colin Davidson
• All The Answers – No.1 coarse Q&A
• Block-end feeders explained
• Pike parasites
Where to fish - your No.1 weekend venues guide.
By the Same Author
- Political Parties Urged to Endorse Angling ‘Manifesto’
- Emma's Challenge - Part 12
- Angler’s Mail 24 March 2015
- Kennet Water Quality Issues to be Tackled
- Emma's Challenge - Part Eleven
- Angler’s Mail 17 March 2015
- Drennan Team England Squads Announced
- Safe Turbines? Then Prove it!
- Emma's Challenge - Part Ten
- Another Key Volunteer for the ATr