Sea Fishing – Becky gets her Colours
Swanage angler Becky Adams was presented with her England colours last week by Angling Trust ambassador Chris Clark, following her selection to the England Ladies Sea Angling Team.
The ATr report that:
Becky, who is a member of Swanage and District Sea Angling Club, was delighted to receive her official team colours from Chris, who is himself a multiple world champion and has coached the junior England sea angling team to numerous medals at world championships.
Becky will take part in the first ever Home International Ladies Championships, which will be held in North Wales in early July 2013, and is one of two new ladies caps this year.
Mark Lloyd, Chief Executive of the Angling Trust said:
"Many congratulations to Becky for reaching the pinnacle of the sport. We wish her and the whole of the ladies sea angling team the best of luck as they fish against the other home nations this summer. I hope that Becky comes back to Swanage with a gold medal in July, but whatever happens she should be very proud to have been selected to represent her country."
By the Same Author
- Scottish Sea Anglers Win Skate Protection
- Herefordshire Country Fair 2014
- Match Fishing - Winter League Changes Announced
- New Award for Filming our Invisible Freshwater World
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Five
- Double Gold for Team England
- Guidance for Anglers Reporting Offences to the Police
- Angler’s Mail 22 July 2014
- BSafe – A New Generation of Fish-Safe Nets
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Four