Anglerâ€™s Mail 05 March 2013
We take a look inside the new issue of Anglerâ€™s Mail magazine in the company of editor, Tim Knight.
The lively new issue of Angler’s Mail is out now and for FishingMagic browsers here’s a quick look at some of the highlights:
How to catch bigger fish
A full sack of hints this week as All the Answers tempts biggies.
The Big One highlights
The Mail is No.1 for product coverage and reveals big show highlights.
20lb carp to order
Mike Hamer nets a day ticket hat-trick using groundbait. Top tips too.
Mr Crabtree reactions
Exclusive big behind-the-scenes special with John Bailey answering critics.
Plus bonus tackle guide
Mullarkeys carp and coarse 16-pager with this issue. Quality gear and great deals!
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine
• Poachers targeted by Ghillie
• Otter compensation calamity
• Big pike ‘did show’
• Fish Fight on the march
• Jeremy Wade spills the beans on River Monsters on ITV
• Gary Newman and friends target specimen perch
• Steve Rowley’s pike paternoster rig
• Colin Davidson spools up for carp the right way
• Secret Lives of canal roach
Plus Where to Fish - the No.1 weekend guide - compiled by regional experts.
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than Â£1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member