Angler’s Mail 05 March 2013
We take a look inside the new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine in the company of editor, Tim Knight.
The lively new issue of Angler’s Mail is out now and for FishingMagic browsers here’s a quick look at some of the highlights:
How to catch bigger fish
A full sack of hints this week as All the Answers tempts biggies.
The Big One highlights
The Mail is No.1 for product coverage and reveals big show highlights.
20lb carp to order
Mike Hamer nets a day ticket hat-trick using groundbait. Top tips too.
Mr Crabtree reactions
Exclusive big behind-the-scenes special with John Bailey answering critics.
Plus bonus tackle guide
Mullarkeys carp and coarse 16-pager with this issue. Quality gear and great deals!
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine
• Poachers targeted by Ghillie
• Otter compensation calamity
• Big pike ‘did show’
• Fish Fight on the march
• Jeremy Wade spills the beans on River Monsters on ITV
• Gary Newman and friends target specimen perch
• Steve Rowley’s pike paternoster rig
• Colin Davidson spools up for carp the right way
• Secret Lives of canal roach
Plus Where to Fish - the No.1 weekend guide - compiled by regional experts.
By the Same Author
- Scottish Sea Anglers Win Skate Protection
- Herefordshire Country Fair 2014
- Match Fishing - Winter League Changes Announced
- New Award for Filming our Invisible Freshwater World
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Five
- Double Gold for Team England
- Guidance for Anglers Reporting Offences to the Police
- Angler’s Mail 22 July 2014
- BSafe – A New Generation of Fish-Safe Nets
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Four