Angler’s Mail 12 March 2013
Take a look inside the cover of this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine in the company of editor, Tim Knight
The exciting new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and here are some highlights of this must-read magazine:
Rivers end in glory
This issue is peppered with fine catches from the late stages of the river season!
You can fish with Emma!
The female answer to Mr Crabtree is exclusively revealed.
Where to fish this weekend
Compiled by regional experts, your No.1 weekly form guide.
TV chef catches a record
Read about a record river pike to a famous face – full story in the mag.
Matchman of the year
The new Kamasan Matchman of the Year is exclusively crowned in this issue.
Also inside this issue
• Antis target Angling Trust
• Silver carp scare
• Police rescue big match
• Carp floater king bags zander
• New TV show coming to freeview
• How to target cold weather bream
• City angling’s main man
• John Bailey’s showtime lessons!
• Roving for late season specimen river chub
• Top tips for instant carp fishing success
• Pike fishing crankbaits
• All The Answers – No.1 coarse Q&A
Be sure to get your issue of Angler’s Mail magazine this week!
By the Same Author
- New Award for Filming our Invisible Freshwater World
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Five
- Double Gold for Team England
- Guidance for Anglers Reporting Offences to the Police
- Angler’s Mail 22 July 2014
- BSafe – A New Generation of Fish-Safe Nets
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Four
- Angler’s Mail 15 July 2014
- Protect Your Park and Public Fishing
- Gardener’s Out – After 27 Years