Angler’s Mail 12 March 2013
Take a look inside the cover of this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine in the company of editor, Tim Knight
The exciting new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and here are some highlights of this must-read magazine:
Rivers end in glory
This issue is peppered with fine catches from the late stages of the river season!
You can fish with Emma!
The female answer to Mr Crabtree is exclusively revealed.
Where to fish this weekend
Compiled by regional experts, your No.1 weekly form guide.
TV chef catches a record
Read about a record river pike to a famous face – full story in the mag.
Matchman of the year
The new Kamasan Matchman of the Year is exclusively crowned in this issue.
Also inside this issue
• Antis target Angling Trust
• Silver carp scare
• Police rescue big match
• Carp floater king bags zander
• New TV show coming to freeview
• How to target cold weather bream
• City angling’s main man
• John Bailey’s showtime lessons!
• Roving for late season specimen river chub
• Top tips for instant carp fishing success
• Pike fishing crankbaits
• All The Answers – No.1 coarse Q&A
Be sure to get your issue of Angler’s Mail magazine this week!
By the Same Author
- New Cormorant Plans to be Unveiled
- North East Anglers Under the EA Spotlight
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match
- Fishdeal Update - Are you a Winner?
- Sportfish – Grab a Catalogue and a Great Discount
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Five
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- England U18 World Championship Squad Announced
- Hydropower - Lune Scheme Approved Despite Fishery Harm
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned