Carp Fishing – New Belgian Consultant for Taska
When Taska say ‘This guy is major!’ you get the impression they feel they have taken on someone rather special.
The ‘someone rather special’ in this case is top Belgian angler Dennis Hellings, who describes himself in his own words below:
“I started fishing together with my dad when I was just 5 years. Like most people I fished for Roach and Bream. When I was 12, I became more and more interested in Carp fishing and since then my life is changed dramatically and I got really addicted to it.
Setting goals and achieving them is one of the best feelings. That’s why I love target fishing so much. You can go through hell, but when you bank your target, it’s all worth it...
My favorite fishing waters are great public lakes in France like Madine and Cassien. In Belgium I prefer the river and medium-sized lakes where I choose my targets. Choosing the right bait and tackle is essential when you want to be successful and that’s why I’m so critical in my search for the right stuff because when you finally hook that big fish, you have to be sure that your tackle will stand firm when you play the fish!
I’m convinced of the Taska quality and that’s the reason why I said yes when they asked me to join the team. I’m looking forward working with them and hope we can keep developing new and innovative tackle.”
By the Same Author
- Fishing With Emma - Canal Pike: Part Six
- Angler’s Mail 29 July 2014
- Scottish Sea Anglers Win Skate Protection
- Herefordshire Country Fair 2014
- Match Fishing - Winter League Changes Announced
- New Award for Filming our Invisible Freshwater World
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Five
- Double Gold for Team England
- Guidance for Anglers Reporting Offences to the Police
- Angler’s Mail 22 July 2014