Carp Fishing – New Belgian Consultant for Taska
When Taska say ‘This guy is major!’ you get the impression they feel they have taken on someone rather special.
The ‘someone rather special’ in this case is top Belgian angler Dennis Hellings, who describes himself in his own words below:
“I started fishing together with my dad when I was just 5 years. Like most people I fished for Roach and Bream. When I was 12, I became more and more interested in Carp fishing and since then my life is changed dramatically and I got really addicted to it.
Setting goals and achieving them is one of the best feelings. That’s why I love target fishing so much. You can go through hell, but when you bank your target, it’s all worth it...
My favorite fishing waters are great public lakes in France like Madine and Cassien. In Belgium I prefer the river and medium-sized lakes where I choose my targets. Choosing the right bait and tackle is essential when you want to be successful and that’s why I’m so critical in my search for the right stuff because when you finally hook that big fish, you have to be sure that your tackle will stand firm when you play the fish!
I’m convinced of the Taska quality and that’s the reason why I said yes when they asked me to join the team. I’m looking forward working with them and hope we can keep developing new and innovative tackle.”
By the Same Author
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One
- National Fishing Month 2014 was ‘Absolutely Fabulous’