Angler’s Mail 19 March 2013
Our weekly look inside the new issue of the magazine courtesy of editor Tim Knight.
The exciting new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and here are some highlights of this must-read magazine for FishingMagic readers.
Free rod licence voucher
2-For-1 day ticket deals
Get the best out of natural baits
Biggest barbel for five years
River season round up of great catches
Also inside the latest Angler’s Mail:
• Keith the seal is back!
• Secret big carp venue opens up
• Jamie Clossick– big carp man and organiser of new Northern Angling Show
• Monster grayling with Gary Newman
• John Bailey and Martin Salter go roach fishing
• Choosing a carp swim, new reel and rig kickers explained by Colin Davidson
• Andy Black chases pike on hi-tech gadgets
• Winning tips from Mike Reed, new Kamasan-Mail Matchman of the Year
Where to fish this weekend
Your No.1 hotspots guide…with the Mail’s team of regional experts
Plus lots more!
By the Same Author
- First TideFest is a Great Success
- Thames Fishery Research Experiment 2014
- Team England Crash to 16th Place in the 2014 World Championship
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Four
- Angler’s Mail 30 September 2014
- Preparation, Preparation, Preparation: Tony’s Specialist Scene
- The Angling Trust – Have Your Say
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Three
- Green Light for Thames Super Sewer
- The Tunny Club Exhibition