Angler’s Mail 19 March 2013
Our weekly look inside the new issue of the magazine courtesy of editor Tim Knight.
The exciting new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and here are some highlights of this must-read magazine for FishingMagic readers.
Free rod licence voucher
2-For-1 day ticket deals
Get the best out of natural baits
Biggest barbel for five years
River season round up of great catches
Also inside the latest Angler’s Mail:
• Keith the seal is back!
• Secret big carp venue opens up
• Jamie Clossick– big carp man and organiser of new Northern Angling Show
• Monster grayling with Gary Newman
• John Bailey and Martin Salter go roach fishing
• Choosing a carp swim, new reel and rig kickers explained by Colin Davidson
• Andy Black chases pike on hi-tech gadgets
• Winning tips from Mike Reed, new Kamasan-Mail Matchman of the Year
Where to fish this weekend
Your No.1 hotspots guide…with the Mail’s team of regional experts
Plus lots more!
By the Same Author
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 2
- Angler’s Mail – Xmas Double Issue
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fifteen
- 2015 Canal & River Trust Stillwater Championship Details Announced
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 1
- Canal Championship Dates Announced
- Old-timers in Action!
- Angler’s Mail 09 December 2014
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fourteen
- Crucian Carp go Online