Angler’s Mail 19 March 2013
Our weekly look inside the new issue of the magazine courtesy of editor Tim Knight.
The exciting new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and here are some highlights of this must-read magazine for FishingMagic readers.
Free rod licence voucher
2-For-1 day ticket deals
Get the best out of natural baits
Biggest barbel for five years
River season round up of great catches
Also inside the latest Angler’s Mail:
• Keith the seal is back!
• Secret big carp venue opens up
• Jamie Clossick– big carp man and organiser of new Northern Angling Show
• Monster grayling with Gary Newman
• John Bailey and Martin Salter go roach fishing
• Choosing a carp swim, new reel and rig kickers explained by Colin Davidson
• Andy Black chases pike on hi-tech gadgets
• Winning tips from Mike Reed, new Kamasan-Mail Matchman of the Year
Where to fish this weekend
Your No.1 hotspots guide…with the Mail’s team of regional experts
Plus lots more!
By the Same Author
- New Award for Filming our Invisible Freshwater World
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Five
- Double Gold for Team England
- Guidance for Anglers Reporting Offences to the Police
- Angler’s Mail 22 July 2014
- BSafe – A New Generation of Fish-Safe Nets
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Four
- Angler’s Mail 15 July 2014
- Protect Your Park and Public Fishing
- Gardener’s Out – After 27 Years