Angler’s Mail 19 March 2013
Our weekly look inside the new issue of the magazine courtesy of editor Tim Knight.
The exciting new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now and here are some highlights of this must-read magazine for FishingMagic readers.
Free rod licence voucher
2-For-1 day ticket deals
Get the best out of natural baits
Biggest barbel for five years
River season round up of great catches
Also inside the latest Angler’s Mail:
• Keith the seal is back!
• Secret big carp venue opens up
• Jamie Clossick– big carp man and organiser of new Northern Angling Show
• Monster grayling with Gary Newman
• John Bailey and Martin Salter go roach fishing
• Choosing a carp swim, new reel and rig kickers explained by Colin Davidson
• Andy Black chases pike on hi-tech gadgets
• Winning tips from Mike Reed, new Kamasan-Mail Matchman of the Year
Where to fish this weekend
Your No.1 hotspots guide…with the Mail’s team of regional experts
Plus lots more!
By the Same Author
- North East Anglers Under the EA Spotlight
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match
- Fishdeal Update - Are you a Winner?
- Sportfish – Grab a Catalogue and a Great Discount
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Five
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- England U18 World Championship Squad Announced
- Hydropower - Lune Scheme Approved Despite Fishery Harm
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Four