Spomb to Sponsor Section at 2013 World Carp Classic
The company behind one of the most innovative bait delivery systems ever devised – the Spomb – is to sponsor a section at the 2013 WCC.
Developers of the system, known to most simply as Mr and Mrs Spomb, visited the World Carp Classic in 2012 and have announced that they have signed up as section sponsors and, in addition, will be entering a team of three pairs in this year’s prestigious tournament, to be held on Lake Bolsena in Italy.
Speaking on behalf of Spomb, Mrs Spomb commented:
“We want to support this great competition to target the overseas market because Spombs are made to deliver at distance and are perfect for the larger waters found abroad and Lake Bolsena in late September/early October is the ideal venue to ensure our products get in the hands of top class anglers and long distance casters from around the world.
It's a lake that will respond well to the distance and accuracy that Spombs can achieve, even in strong cross winds and we are delighted to be part of this awesome event and will be offering a complimentary large Spomb to every competitor.”
Ross Honey, founder of the tournament which is now in its 15th year is also pleased with the deal:
“We are delighted that Spomb see our event as the ideal way to market themselves overseas; they are a new and innovative company who have chosen the World Carp Classic as a great showcase for their superb products. We can offer them long-term exposure to literally thousands of anglers in over 40 countries around the world.
What makes this event unique as a marketing medium, is that it is a focus venue for hundreds of like minded, opinion-forming carp anglers to meet. This event delivers a fabulous cross-section of anglers and the associated media exposure to ensure that a sponsor’s name is noticed - worldwide.”
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than £1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member