Sea Fishing - Ten Worm Challenge Result
Results from the unique shore-based sea fishing event that is considered to be the ‘ultimate test of sea fishing skill’.
The Ten Worm Challenge was fished last weekend and was won by regular FishingMagic diarist, Folkestone's Alan Yates, who managed to catch an amazing 32 fish on the allotted ration of just ten Llgworms. We hope Alan will be telling us a little more about how he approached the event in his next FM sea fishing diary.
Every angler competing caught fish and species landed included: codling, bass, plaice, flounder, dab, whiting, pouting and rockling – not at all bad for a grim and cold March day!
The event runner up was Mark Howard from Peene who managed 11 fish, with both Alan and Mark electing to fish at Dungeness. Both anglers are pictured above with their trophies.
The event raised £105 for the RNLI.
By the Same Author
- ATr Enrol Wildlife Crime Man
- Carp Society Junior Carp Camp 2015
- Major Court Victory for Fish Legal
- Dynamite Baits – The Source
- Chub Neuron T5 Bite Alarm
- Emma's Challenge - Part Eight
- Angler’s Mail 24 February 2015
- England Boat Squad Seeks New Blood
- Dynamite Baits’ Spicy Tuna and Sweet Chilli Range
- Wychwood Signature Carp Combo