Angler’s Mail 26 March 2013
Tim Knight brings FishingMagic his weekly look inside the covers of the new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine.
This week’s bigger Angler’s Mail is a must-read, sure to ignite your enthusiasm to get out and fish. The magazine is in most shops this Tuesday (March 26) although due to localised distribution problem some stores will have their copies on Wednesday (March 27).
Here’s a look at some of this week’s highlights…
Why angling needs you!
Win premium English rods
Free one-day rod licence
Best new carp gear
Also in this week’s magazine
• Mini aliens removal project
• Polish piker lands river and lake giants
• Final river whoppers
• Carping mates' huge haul!
• British Carp and Angling Show highlights
• Top carp sellers at Browns Superstore
• Interview with Kamasan match champ
• John Bailey’s recaptures and fishy survivors
• Gary Newman targets pike and roach
• Steve Rowley reviews a pike season of surprises!
• “No excuse for weighing wrong,” says Mail carp guru
Where to fish this Easter
Your No.1 weekend guide is even bigger, with more venues!
And the best instruction!
By the Same Author
- Fish Boost for Tiverton Canal
- Fishing with Emma - Session Two
- Angler’s Mail 10 December 2013
- Match Fishing – Help to Improve the Winter League
- Farmoor Xmas Bank Competition
- Mahseer Trust Competition - Win a Fishing Trip to India
- Fishing with Emma - Part Eight
- River Derwent Fish Pass
- Rivers Welland and Glen to get a Re-stock
- 20th Catfish over 220lb