Angler’s Mail 26 March 2013
Tim Knight brings FishingMagic his weekly look inside the covers of the new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine.
This week’s bigger Angler’s Mail is a must-read, sure to ignite your enthusiasm to get out and fish. The magazine is in most shops this Tuesday (March 26) although due to localised distribution problem some stores will have their copies on Wednesday (March 27).
Here’s a look at some of this week’s highlights…
Why angling needs you!
Win premium English rods
Free one-day rod licence
Best new carp gear
Also in this week’s magazine
• Mini aliens removal project
• Polish piker lands river and lake giants
• Final river whoppers
• Carping mates' huge haul!
• British Carp and Angling Show highlights
• Top carp sellers at Browns Superstore
• Interview with Kamasan match champ
• John Bailey’s recaptures and fishy survivors
• Gary Newman targets pike and roach
• Steve Rowley reviews a pike season of surprises!
• “No excuse for weighing wrong,” says Mail carp guru
Where to fish this Easter
Your No.1 weekend guide is even bigger, with more venues!
And the best instruction!
By the Same Author
- ATr Enrol Wildlife Crime Man
- Carp Society Junior Carp Camp 2015
- Major Court Victory for Fish Legal
- Dynamite Baits – The Source
- Chub Neuron T5 Bite Alarm
- Emma's Challenge - Part Eight
- Angler’s Mail 24 February 2015
- England Boat Squad Seeks New Blood
- Dynamite Baits’ Spicy Tuna and Sweet Chilli Range
- Wychwood Signature Carp Combo