Angler’s Mail 02 April 2013
Tim Knight is our guide to the highlights of the latest issue of Angler’s Mail magazine.
The new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is in shops now and it’s bursting with great stuff to brighten your week and here, for FM browsers, are some of the highlights…
Top Tips for Pellets
Angler’s Mail brings you an All the Answers special this week where the team of respected experts help you catch more on your pellets!
Win! 15-Piece Luggage Set
Six sets worth £1,600 of new 30Plus kits is on offer via the magazine.
Carp Bugs and Bait Dip Tricks
Colin Davidson delves into a zig rig trend and also boosts boilies in his Carp World column.
Matt Hayes on Future Venues
A new wave of exciting waters is set to emerge explains the TV, books and tackle star.
Also in this week’s Angler’s Mail
• How Carp Angling Champs beat the freeze
• What the cold really means...
• Pike and perch grip storm
• No.2 carp in the Thames system
• Northern Angling Show highlights
• John Bailey on John Searl – memories and tips of a great angler
• Richard "Cash" Farnan – Inside Line
• Rarely seen canal zander action
• Cold water carping with Gary Newman
• Fish spawning facts
• Groundbait essentials
And…Where to Fish
Your No.1 weekend guide… compiled by the Mail’s team of regional experts.
By the Same Author
- Fish Boost for Tiverton Canal
- Fishing with Emma - Session Two
- Angler’s Mail 10 December 2013
- Match Fishing – Help to Improve the Winter League
- Farmoor Xmas Bank Competition
- Mahseer Trust Competition - Win a Fishing Trip to India
- Fishing with Emma - Part Eight
- River Derwent Fish Pass
- Rivers Welland and Glen to get a Re-stock
- 20th Catfish over 220lb