Angler’s Mail 09 April 2013
Editor Tim Knight opens up this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine and reveals some of the highlights.
This week’s bagged Angler’s Mail is a must-read, priced just £1.80 and with a free Chapmans Angling brochure full of bargains and here, for FishingMagic followers, is a look at some of this week’s highlights…
British and Proud
Inside Line meets the Englishman whose job it is to develop, produce and sell quality rods plus poles made in this country.
Record Carp Special
100 Things, the long-running series, reaches its climax and reveals how the species and its British records have helped to shape our sport.
All-rounder Bradley Gibbons, the Mail’s teenage cover star, targets match silvers and specimen carp in one feature.
Top Tips for Snag Fishing
Big fish often hide in snags where they feel safe. An ACE carper helps you hook 'em and land 'em.
Also Inside this Week’s Magazine:
• Wonder woman strikes again!
• Predator photo causes a stir
• Clubs battle to boost renewals
• Likemycatch star lands huge perch
• Freeview TV's new show starts now!
• One session – TWO 60lb carp!
• Superb new DVDs and baits in focus
• Rod pods under £80 reviewed
• John Bailey comes clean for spring!
• Gary Newman’s canal lure session springs a surprise!
• Help your carp chances with Colin Davidson’s line treatments and rig tweaks
• All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
• Ready mixed groundbaits
Where to Fish
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by the Mail’s team of regional experts.
By the Same Author
- Green Light for Thames Super Sewer
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One