Coarse and Match Fishing: Latest Issue Out Now!
How to master commercials, huge barbel and zander, video news, ice fishing and a brand new series with Jeremy Wade - all free-to-view on FishingMagic
The latest issue of Coarse and Match Fishing is out and it’s bursting at the seams with hints, tips and action and it’s free-to-view HERE on FishingMagic
Don’t miss the first in a series of exclusive interviews with River Monsters presenter Jeremy Wade, in which we find out about what makes the adventure angler tick, his own obsession with giant freshwater predators, and what goes into planning a new series.
In ‘Commercial Break’, a brand new series, fishery boss Clint Elliott goes about showing how to make the most of stocked waters, this month dealing with catching on the pole down the shelf.
There’s a round-up from The ‘Big One’ 2013, the biggest and the best of the UK angling shows, plus a new episode of Will Raison’s Match Year in which the former world match fishing champion shows how he’s been approaching commercial fisheries in the cold snap.
Plus we have clips from Caught in the Act, the brand new DVD from Bob Roberts and Stu Walker which was three years in the making.
There’s also some amazing ice fishing, plus the only video news bulletin for anglers and much more too, all of it free-to-view HERE on FishingMagic, on mobile, on tablets and on Samsung and Panasonic Smart TVs and blu-ray players.
Our ‘Fishing TV’ app on Smart TV recently went through the 250,000 downloads barrier! Download it free from the Lifestyle or Sports sections on Samsung and Panasonic Smart TVs and blu-ray players anywhere in the world.
By the Same Author
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member
- Emma's Challenge - Part 20
- Angler’s Mail 26 May 2015