Angler’s Mail 16 April 2013
Editor Tim Knight is our guide to the highlights inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine.
This week’s lively Angler’s Mail is a must-read, bringing you a wide range of contents and here, for FishingMagic browsers, is a look at some of this week’s highlights…
Perch Fishing Guide
John Bailey passes on the benefit of his stripy experience.
British Record Fish
Exclusive report and photo of a record-beater.
Cover star Chris Ponsford enjoys an early tench Action Replay.
Gary Newman and Dean Macey start a two-parter over the channel – in PB style.
Tackle Up explains how you can catch carp on bread discs now!
Also inside this issue of Angler’s Mail:
• Best perch of 2013 – it’s impressive!
• Huge zander to carper
• Rod licence sales shock
• Cracking pike brace
• ‘No Eastern Europeans’ controversy
• Chris Yates' book, bait and Drennan's latest
• Guy Elson – Rod & Rucksack TV star
• Colin Davidson – build yourself a snowman to catch more carp!
The Best Instruction
• All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
• Secret Lives of Coarse Fish – sense of smell
• Essential Knowledge – water knot
Where to Fish this Weekend
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts.
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than £1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member