Sea Fishing - Sea Watch Issue 16 Live and Free-to-View on FM
The latest issue of Sea Watch – the video magazine for sea anglers everywhere - includes a special report from the European Open’s Flattie Bash – fished in conditions so appalling that it was nearly called off.
The Sea Watch team has also gained access to some fascinating underwater footage of species such as cod, whiting, dogfish and pollack in their natural habitat, taken during a study off the coast of Wales using a baited underwater camera.
And for something to really get your teeth into – the issue includes a full Sea Watch UK episode about the exploits of the Shark Anglers’ Conservation Network during their annual tagging event off the coast of Scotland.
All this, and much more, is free-to-view in Issue 16 of Sea Watch HERE on FM, it’s also available on mobile, on tablet and on Samsung and Panasonic Smart TVs and blu-ray players by downloading the Fishing TV app from the Lifestyle section.
More highlights from Issue 16 include:
Sea Watch News
A two headed shark caught alive by a fisherman and the top catches from around the UK and Ireland.
TSF Academy: Knot Sense
Total Sea Fishing editor Barney Wright runs through his preferred method of joining lines and how to tie a shockleader knot.
Light Tackle Marlin
Ozzie skipper Col Prince proves that you don't need a big boat or a big budget to target billfish.
Around the Coast
Steve Harrison presents a guide to how to fish Carnsew Bay, a Cornish mark noted for big gilthead bream and mullet.
Hints and Tips
Dave Barham explains the rudiments of uptide fishing with grip leads during a session on the Thames Estuary.
Watch Sea Watch Issue 16 HERE on FishingMagic
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than £1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member