Angler’s Mail 23 April 2013
Tim Knight is our guide to what’s hot in the new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine that is out today.
This week’s lively Angler’s Mail is a must-read, packed full of spring fishing advice and here, for FishingMagic fans, is a look at some of this week’s highlights…
Experts’ Spring Tips
You are in for a treat this week. The Mail’s expert All the Answers panel share their secrets. Take heed, and your late April, plus May and June results could be vastly improved.
Chod Rig Development
Those clever guys at Fox have fine tuned a highly popular carp fishing set-up. We inspect their Edges range.
Amazing New Groundbait Device in Action
Check out the just-released nifty Nash gadget.
Also Inside Anglers Mail Magazine This Week:
• Learning the art of watercraft
• Gary Newman and Dean Macey land more monster carp to round off a great trip
• Colin Davidson’s live Carp World session!
• Why dawn and dusk are best times to fish
• Nasties that can seriously endanger your health
• The council who love fishing!
• Mini species survey outcome
• England think small but aim big
• First-ever 300-yard cast
• Stonze rock the USA!
• Famous seal dead?
Where to Fish this Weekend
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by local experts.
By the Same Author
- Lure Fishing - World Championship Team Selection Trials
- World's Biggest Beach Angling Festival Celebrates 21st Birthday
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 04 March 2014
- An Evening with Dave Currell and Keith Speer
- Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results
- Sea Fishing – Bass Anglers in Online Angling Forum Data Gathering Row
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Six
- Angler’s Mail 25 February 2014
- Angler’s Mail 18 February 2014