Angler’s Mail 30 April 2013
Check out the highlight’s of this week’s issue of the mag in the company of editor Tim Knight.
National bait month is starting and Angler’s Mail is the place to be a part of it with a series of extras, starting with a free gift and extra bait contents this week. Here are some highlights of the giant new issue cover dated April 30...
World record carp - 100lb 8oz!
A major talking point online. Read the Mail’s lowdown on this historic catch.
Free extender bait stops
Get your free bait stops taped to the front cover.
110 great venues for May Bank Holiday
The Mail’s Where to Fish section is even bigger.
John Bailey on John Wilson
Very special feature as John Wilson gets set to leave UK.
Win bait worth £1,500
Great bait prizes from Chapmans Angling.
Also inside this week
• Mail man rocks record
• Pallatrax Specimen Cup winner’s diary
• Paul Thompson of the Tenchfishers
• The wonder of krill – live in action!
• Gary Newman targets day ticket perch
• Colin Davidson spices up your spring
• Secret Lives looks at tench bubbles
• Essential Knowledge reveals corn tricks
By the Same Author
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Four
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- Fishery Managers Add Salt to Their Talks
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Three
- Angler’s Mail 08 April 2014
- Fishdeal.co.uk: A Daily Deal Site for Anglers!
- Take Someone Fishing for Free
- Fishing With Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Two
- Warning Follows Fish Deaths on Devon’s River Deer