Angler’s Mail 07 May 2013
A quick peek inside the covers of this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine, in the company of editor Tim Knight.
This week’s lively Angler’s Mail is a must-read, packed full of spring fishing advice, and
here’s a look at some of the highlights…
Learn all About Feeding
Dave Coster casts his beady eye across the best methods to get your bait to the fish to boost your catches. Do not miss this special as Angler’s Mail embraces National Bait Month!
The Mail has tested a selection to give verdicts you can trust.
Win Mainline Bait
The big name in carp fishing offer four terrific prize packages. Be sure to enter!
Also Inside this Week’s Magazine
• Big revival in river fishing interest – full story
• Match angler’s mystery death
• FORTY British 40s!!
• Top common out at 99lb 12oz
• Bomb at fishing venue
• Nets galore seized
• NEW! Skool of Fish - fish explained!
• Britain’s mini fish fanatic
• John Bailey discusses missing monsters
• Steve Collett enjoys a big fish challenge
• Gary Newman tackles the UK’s No.1 silver bream venue
• Zig rig tweaks with carp guru Colin Davidson
Where to Fish
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts.
By the Same Author
- England U18 World Championship Squad Announced
- Hydropower - Lune Scheme Approved Despite Fishery Harm
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Four
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- Fishery Managers Add Salt to Their Talks
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Three
- Angler’s Mail 08 April 2014
- Fishdeal.co.uk: A Daily Deal Site for Anglers!
- Take Someone Fishing for Free