Angler’s Mail 14 May 2013
Tim Knight is once again our guide to the new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine that is in the shops today.
This week’s brilliant Angler’s Mail is out now, packed full of top tips and advice, and here’s a look at some of this week’s highlights for FM readers...
Free Tips Booklet
Pull it out from the centre of this week’s issue – great advice from Enterprise Tackle, including some brilliant river fishing advice from FishingMagic editor Welchy. It’s your latest AM freebie as we hit week three of National Bait Month.
Hottest Carp Gear
What’s Selling Well turns the focus on the kit that keen carp anglers are buying – get the full SP in Angler’s Mail magazine.
Bait Myths Exposed
My Say sees Steve Collett examine truths and untruths of bait. Do you fall for the myths? You may be surprised!
Also Inside this Week’s Angler’s Mail Magazine
• Al-Qaeda attack fishery
• Lakes hit top form!
• Why angling's not cruel
• Tackle team tame UK’s biggest fish of 2013
• Brilliant British carp hat-trick
• John Bailey has a close look at lovely hemp!
• Mail contributor's jumbo bronze bream
• Barbel Society's first book and free DVD
• Special look at in-demand carp products
• David Stockdale – Hull, Fulham and England goalkeeper and mad keen angler
• Gary Newman tackles a very different commercial venue with giant fish
• Essential Knowledge looks closely at paste
• Top matchman Rob Wootton targets bream on modern bait
• Colin Davidson on the new craze for short carp rods
• Where to Fish this weekend
• All the Answers – The number one coarse Q&A
• New – Skool of Fish
By the Same Author
- The 20th Anniversary Barbel Society Show
- Angler’s Mail 19 May 2015
- Emma's Challenge - Part 19
- New Appointments at Angling Trust
- Emma's Challenge - Part 18
- Angler’s Mail 12 May 2015
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match 2015
- Emma's Challenge - Part 17
- Don't Miss the Sportfish Show - This Weekend 9th and 10th May
- Angler’s Mail 05 May 2015