Britain’s Biggest Pike
By 16/05/2013 12:15:00
Was Oxfordshire’s River Cherwell once home to the biggest British pike of all time?
Well, according to THIS feature in the Daily Mail it may well have been! What do you think?
By the Same Author
- The Angling Trust – Have Your Say
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Three
- Green Light for Thames Super Sewer
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island