Britain’s Biggest Pike
By 16/05/2013 13:15:00
Was Oxfordshire’s River Cherwell once home to the biggest British pike of all time?
Well, according to THIS feature in the Daily Mail it may well have been! What do you think?
By the Same Author
- Smelt in the City
- Too Cold to Fish? Never!
- Emma's Challenge - Part Four
- Angler's Mail 27 January 2015
- Bass – A Victory at Last!
- Thousands of Fish Restocked on the GUC
- Angling Trust Launches Fishery Improvement Fund
- Your Chance to Influence Inshore Fisheries
- Catch and Release!
- River Thames – Tideway Tunnel gets Judicial Thumbs Up