Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
Innovative bait company Bait-Tech launch a new initiative to thank and support the anglers who support them.
Here at Bait-Tech we are blessed to have a huge amount of enquires and followers of our brand and bait products and everyone wants to know how to become a sponsored angler.
Obviously we can’t support everyone with a sponsorship deal but we are very keen to try and support those who support us. We knew we needed to put something back and try to connect with those people who work hard, use Bait-Tech products and enjoy their fishing.
The result: Bait-Tech Street Squad!
This new team was born from anglers who simply love fishing, have big aspirations and want to be involved with us by writing for the website and talking to other users about our products. The Street Squad was created to reward those members of the public who show continued commitment to Bait-Tech and who want to inspire others to get out and fish.
Hayley Goldsmith, Business Development Director, said:
“The guys who are the first members of the Street Squad have shown us such great support it is our small way of saying thanks. We get many requests to become a sponsored angler and we always respond that you have to put in the effort with us before working with our company – it is amazing how many people want free stuff. These guys have put a lot of effort into supporting Bait-Tech and have never asked for a freebie – well, now we’ve been able to give them something!”
Andy Neal added:
“The Street Squad also helps us to connect with the day-to-day pleasure angler, the end user of our baits which is important to us for feedback when developing new things. We take on board all opinions and ideas – we are looking forward to growing the Squad”.
The inaugural members of the Bait-Tech Street Squad can be found HERE
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than Â£1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member