Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
Editor Tim Knight is our guide to what’s hot inside this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine
This week’s Angler’s Mail is the biggest issue of 2013 so far, packed full of top tips and advice and here’s a look at some of this week’s highlights for FM followers.
Free Fake Bait with Every Print Issue
Each copy comes with free artificial bait – yellow sweetcorn or red maggots.
Free Licence and Free Day Ticket
The Mail’s bumper Where to Fish This Weekend section starts with a free one-day rod licence. And keeping the Take A Friend Fishing theme going there are venues you can take a mate for no extra charge too.
Crabtree is Back – With a Search for Stars
Tackle Brand Win at Football Match
Bite Alarms of the Future
Also Inside This Week’s Issue
• Giant crucians on the feed
• Mighty carp hat-trick
• Famous angler to abseil for charity
• Marukyu JPz new version revealed
• Fox predator tackle put to the test
• John Bailey’s helpful crucian carp advice
• Match star Andy Findlay’s fab feeder flavour feature
• Gary Newman catches big wild river PB
• Colin Davidson enjoys live carp action
• NEW! Skool of Fish looks at tench
• All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
• Essential Knowledge checks out paste
Where to Fish this Long Weekend - even bigger for the May Bank Holiday!
By the Same Author
- Emma's Challenge - Part Four
- Angler's Mail 27 January 2015
- Bass – A Victory at Last!
- Thousands of Fish Restocked on the GUC
- Angling Trust Launches Fishery Improvement Fund
- Your Chance to Influence Inshore Fisheries
- Catch and Release!
- River Thames – Tideway Tunnel gets Judicial Thumbs Up
- Fishing Britain is Back
- Emma's Challenge - Part Three