Gardner Tackle ‘On Target’ for Big Fish
Check out the new handbook from GT in a tackle shop near you soon!
The all new Gardner Tackle ‘Target Handbook’ brings together product information related to Gardner’s Target Specimen Range, along with a host of hints and tips from the specialist anglers in the Target team.
The handbook is available free of charge from all Gardner Tackle stockists from 25 June and is a ‘must-read’ if you are into the big fish and specialist angling scene.
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 21 October 2014
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Banning Eastern European Anglers…
- Recognition for the Social and Economic Benefits of Sea Angling
- EU Demand Proper Management of Sea Fisheries