Angler’s Mail 25 June 2013
Editor Tim Knight opens the pages of this week’s issue of the magazine to reveal some of the highlights
The brilliant new issue of Angler’s Mail – the lively weekly magazine – is out now and here for FishingMagic readers are some highlights of the big value new issue (cover-dated June 25)…
Tackle of the Future!
Unlike most other angling titles, Angler’s Mail sends staff men to giant trade show EFTTEX. See what they saw in this week’s issue.
The Mail’s award-winning All the Answers section looks at fish health. Warning: this feature contains shocking images.
Catch Carp on Floaters
Colin Davidson, carp guru, is in a live session. He gives some top tips.
How the Rivers Started
The Mail rounds up the early action of the new season.
What a Week for Tench
Green giants revealed as the big girls feed.
Also This Week:
• Changes for record fish process
• Crabtree TV plans hit two snags
• Venue worry for Euro Champs
• Jail for fishing cheat
• New show is a hands-on success
• Skool of Fish – get to grips with barbel
• Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year latest
• Pallatrax Specimen Cup champ's diary
• Gordon Howes - big fish veteran interviewed
• John Bailey – tench action and tips
• Gary Newman – first river session of the season
• Colin Davidson – live floater session
• Essential Knowledge – avoid bait-robbing pests
Where to Fish This Weekend
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by Angler’s Mail’s regional team of local experts.
By the Same Author
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 2
- Angler’s Mail – Xmas Double Issue
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fifteen
- 2015 Canal & River Trust Stillwater Championship Details Announced
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 1
- Canal Championship Dates Announced
- Old-timers in Action!
- Angler’s Mail 09 December 2014
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fourteen
- Crucian Carp go Online