King Fishers - on Your TV Screens From Tonight!
National Geographic Channel’s ‘King Fishers’ show promises a TV fishing spectacular this summer, and it all kicks off this evening.
Featuring anglers and fishing destinations from all over the planet, ‘King Fishers’ is set to hit screens in more than 160 countries worldwide. Each episode of the show features three anglers of totally different backgrounds and nationalities competing at both fishing and hosting.
It's a mouth-watering premise: What happens when you clash totally different angling styles? How would a Nordic ice fisherman fare against an Australian saltwater specialist? How would a British coarse angler fare in searing heat, two thousand miles from home? The rivals share eye-opening angling experiences, celebrating great camaraderie but also an intense level of competition.
Thrilled to be involved is angling author and Fishing Magic contributor Dom Garnett who commented:
"It has been an insane, brilliant experience! We were literally put on flights without a clue what to expect. I travelled to some stunning locations but am also proud to have represented Britain. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but you can expect plenty of fun twists as well as must-see angling footage!”
"It looks like an awesome series. It's a truly international celebration of fishing. The locations couldn't have been more spectacularly different, or challenging."
‘King Fishers’ will be screened on the National Geographic Channel on Mondays at 20:00, with the series of ten shows starting tonight - 08 July.
By the Same Author
- Green Light for Thames Super Sewer
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One