EA South East Online Consultation
The Environment Agency is currently seeking public views on the big issues affecting the South East’s water environment and what should be done to continue to improve it.
The Environment Agency report:
The ‘Challenges and Choices’ consultation was launched in June 2013 and runs for six months until December 22, 2013. The Environment Agency knows that local communities know their water environment better than anyone else, so if there is a particular issue affecting the health of your local river or lake, you have ideas on how to solve the problems or you have a good news story they can learn from then they want to hear from you.
You can give your views via the Environment Agency’s online consultation HERE
By the Same Author
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member
- Emma's Challenge - Part 20
- Angler’s Mail 26 May 2015
- The 20th Anniversary Barbel Society Show