EA South East Online Consultation
The Environment Agency is currently seeking public views on the big issues affecting the South East’s water environment and what should be done to continue to improve it.
The Environment Agency report:
The ‘Challenges and Choices’ consultation was launched in June 2013 and runs for six months until December 22, 2013. The Environment Agency knows that local communities know their water environment better than anyone else, so if there is a particular issue affecting the health of your local river or lake, you have ideas on how to solve the problems or you have a good news story they can learn from then they want to hear from you.
You can give your views via the Environment Agency’s online consultation HERE
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma: Canal Pike: Final Episode
- Angler’s Mail 02 September 2014
- Review: Oakley Fuel Cell Woodland Camo Sunglasses
- The End of the Road for Himalayan Balsam?
- The Importance of Angling Travel Insurance
- Schools Urged to Give Fishing a Go!
- Sea Fishing - The Saltwater Species Hunt
- Bexhill Angling Festival 2014
- New Cormorant Controls Start in September
- The Best Angling Video Ever?