EA South East Online Consultation
The Environment Agency is currently seeking public views on the big issues affecting the South East’s water environment and what should be done to continue to improve it.
The Environment Agency report:
The ‘Challenges and Choices’ consultation was launched in June 2013 and runs for six months until December 22, 2013. The Environment Agency knows that local communities know their water environment better than anyone else, so if there is a particular issue affecting the health of your local river or lake, you have ideas on how to solve the problems or you have a good news story they can learn from then they want to hear from you.
You can give your views via the Environment Agency’s online consultation HERE
By the Same Author
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One
- National Fishing Month 2014 was ‘Absolutely Fabulous’
- Angler’s Mail 09 Sept 2014
- TideFest – Full Programme of Events Announced
- Where to Fish
- Fishing with Emma: Canal Pike: Final Episode