EA South East Online Consultation
The Environment Agency is currently seeking public views on the big issues affecting the South East’s water environment and what should be done to continue to improve it.
The Environment Agency report:
The ‘Challenges and Choices’ consultation was launched in June 2013 and runs for six months until December 22, 2013. The Environment Agency knows that local communities know their water environment better than anyone else, so if there is a particular issue affecting the health of your local river or lake, you have ideas on how to solve the problems or you have a good news story they can learn from then they want to hear from you.
You can give your views via the Environment Agency’s online consultation HERE
By the Same Author
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Banning Eastern European Anglers…
- Recognition for the Social and Economic Benefits of Sea Angling
- EU Demand Proper Management of Sea Fisheries
- When the Boat Comes In…
- South East Fishing Forum Invitation