FREE Rod Licence as Part of National Fishing Month
Your chance to grab a free rod licence and take a friend fishing as part of National Fishing Month
July is National Fishing Month (NFM) and the message from organisers, the Angling Trades Association, is for everyone to take a friend fishing and follow the thousands of parents, grandparents and friends who enjoy quality time together at the waterside over the summer holidays. It’s a hugely enjoyable way to strengthen relationships, and it often leads to lasting participation in angling.
To take a family member or friend on a fishing session between 20 July and midnight, 28 July 2013, print off and cut out the free rod licence voucher (worth £3.75) here, or download a voucher HERE
As with previous initiatives when you’ve chosen where you’d like to fish, all you need to do to complete the rod licence voucher is fill in the person’s details, validate it online HERE, read the Terms and Conditions, grab tackle, bait and voucher…and go fishing!
Each free licence voucher is valid for one day only for all coarse fish and non-migratory trout waters within England and Wales.
In additional to a free rod licence, your family member or friend can also fish for free at a number of Angling Trust fishery and club member venues. These Angling Trust members have pledged to support the Take a Friend Fishing campaign during National Fishing Month by offering free day ticket or member passes so that your friend can fish for nothing on their waters. Some of them may also be organising NFM events, check www.nationalfishingmonth.com for participating venues in your area.
Environment Agency Fisheries Regulation and Use Manager, Richard Wightman said:
“The message is simple: Take a Friend Fishing! If you have your own full annual licence, we would love you to use the one-day licence voucher to help introduce a friend or family member to go fishing during National Fishing Month.”
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than £1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member