Angler’s Mail 16 July 2013
Editor Tim Knight takes a look at some of the highlights inside the new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine, which is in the shops today.
There’s a lot to enjoy in the new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. The red-hot weekly is out now and here for all FM followers are some of the highlights…
Hit All Carp Bites
Get connected by reading All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A.
Free Rod Licence
1-day voucher to support Take A Friend Fishing and Fishing Month. Terms & conditions apply.
Win Nikon Cameras
An Angler’s Mail magazine exclusive in conjunction with Angler’s Mail online.
2-4-1 Fishery Deals
Great savings at fisheries for a limited period only.
Also inside this week’s issue:
• Nail chub every time with feeder tricks
• Get on the spot for carp
• Fish as a team to catch more fish!
• Police poaching breakthrough
• Bream record to head north?
• Shocking killer rig at carp mecca
• Best week for barbel so far
• Brilliant new fish book
• Sammie Perkins, top lady angler
• Gary Newman’s monster Thai climax
• All about Anguilla
• Essential Knowledge explains leads
• Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year latest
Where to Fish this Weekend
Advice you can trust compiled by local Angler’s Mail experts who really know their area.
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Eight
- Angler’s Mail 11 March 2014
- Irish Bass Programme
- Weir Removal opens up Gayton Brook
- Lure Fishing - World Championship Team Selection Trials
- World's Biggest Beach Angling Festival Celebrates 21st Birthday
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 04 March 2014
- An Evening with Dave Currell and Keith Speer
- Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results