Watch out for your Gonads, Lads...
A piranha-like fish known for biting off men's testicles has been caught in European waters for the first time, prompting safety warnings to male swimmers.
It's definitely silly season in the press...No more skinny dipping fellas, the gonad gobbler is on the loose, checkout the full story HERE
By the Same Author
- North East Anglers Under the EA Spotlight
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match
- Fishdeal Update - Are you a Winner?
- Sportfish – Grab a Catalogue and a Great Discount
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Five
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- England U18 World Championship Squad Announced
- Hydropower - Lune Scheme Approved Despite Fishery Harm
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Four