Watch out for your Gonads, Lads...
A piranha-like fish known for biting off men's testicles has been caught in European waters for the first time, prompting safety warnings to male swimmers.
It's definitely silly season in the press...No more skinny dipping fellas, the gonad gobbler is on the loose, checkout the full story HERE
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma: Canal Pike: Final Episode
- Angler’s Mail 02 September 2014
- Review: Oakley Fuel Cell Woodland Camo Sunglasses
- The End of the Road for Himalayan Balsam?
- The Importance of Angling Travel Insurance
- Schools Urged to Give Fishing a Go!
- Sea Fishing - The Saltwater Species Hunt
- Bexhill Angling Festival 2014
- New Cormorant Controls Start in September
- The Best Angling Video Ever?