Home | News/Events | News | Watch out for your Gonads, Lads...

Watch out for your Gonads, Lads...

A piranha-like fish known for biting off men's testicles has been caught in European waters for the first time, prompting safety warnings to male swimmers.

Source: ninemsn.com.au

It's definitely silly season in the press...No more skinny dipping fellas, the gonad gobbler is on the loose, checkout the full story HERE

Peter Jacobs on 12/08/2013 13:52:08
Heliga mutter Munchers Batman, ska vi skicka tillbaka dem till Danmark?
dorsetandchub on 12/08/2013 13:56:42
Something is rotten in the State of Denmark, methinks......:)
binka on 12/08/2013 18:40:22
"testicles sit nicely in their mouth." Whilst the pun factory is churning out endless responses to the above quote from that article i'm settling for the safe ground. I have absolutely nothing to write in response to that :D (It is driving me nuts trying to refrain though ;) )
S-Kippy on 12/08/2013 19:51:54
(It is driving me nuts trying to refrain though ;) ) What Bo11oxs...you are just dying to !:D
laguna on 14/08/2013 00:56:24
I remember reading somewhere or other of a fish, or perhaps a slender worm like creature? that lurks in the watery depths in some far off land (Amazon probably) that likes to swim down into the Jap's eye of young men when taking a ****! :eek: I seem to recall it has sharp barbs all along its body and you have a heck of a time getting it out... its enough to make your eyes water thinking about it :omg:
binka on 14/08/2013 06:30:06
I think they did that one in River Monsters if I remember correctly, I think the fish are attracted to something in the urine and follow the source... they ought to chuck a few in the local swimming baths, much better deterrent than that red dye which reacts and shows you up if you spend a penny in there :eek: :D
laguna on 14/08/2013 07:53:51
Your right binka Jeremy wade was talking about it in one of the episodes too, and as for that new red stuff in swimming pools... I used to spend at least thrupence' (threpp knee bit) as did all the kids... (didnt they?) :D
binka on 14/08/2013 08:19:34
as for that new red stuff in swimming pools... I used to spend at least thrupence' (threpp knee bit) as did all the kids... (didnt they?) :D :D :D I think the dye has changed the tactics quite dramatically though, instead of finding a quiet corner head for a crowd and then start blaming everyone else :cool: