Watch out for your Gonads, Lads...
A piranha-like fish known for biting off men's testicles has been caught in European waters for the first time, prompting safety warnings to male swimmers.
It's definitely silly season in the press...No more skinny dipping fellas, the gonad gobbler is on the loose, checkout the full story HERE
By the Same Author
- New Cormorant Controls Start in September
- The Best Angling Video Ever?
- Fishing with Emma: Canal Pike: Part Ten
- Angler’s Mail 26 August 2014
- A ‘New Era’ for Irish Pike, Bass and Trout
- Shark v Grouper
- SSACN Deliver Keynote Speech at Dutch Sharkatag
- UK's ‘Top Cops’ Back ATr’s Police Poaching Guide
- Drennan Barnsley Blacks win Stillwater Team Championship
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Nine