Watch out for your Gonads, Lads...
A piranha-like fish known for biting off men's testicles has been caught in European waters for the first time, prompting safety warnings to male swimmers.
It's definitely silly season in the press...No more skinny dipping fellas, the gonad gobbler is on the loose, checkout the full story HERE
By the Same Author
- Record Fly-Caught Coarse Fish List
- Plymouth Lure Festival
- Fishing With Emma - Canal Pike: Part Six
- Angler’s Mail 29 July 2014
- Scottish Sea Anglers Win Skate Protection
- Herefordshire Country Fair 2014
- Match Fishing - Winter League Changes Announced
- New Award for Filming our Invisible Freshwater World
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Five
- Double Gold for Team England