Twitter Chat – The Future of Fishing
The Environment Agency and Angling Trust are running their first ever Twitter chat to mark the final week of National Fishing Month.
Source: Environment Agency
Anglers can participate in a Twitter conversation titled ‘The Future of Fishing’ by following the #FamilyFishing hash tag between 1pm and 2pm on Thursday 22 August 2013.
Paul Lidgett, Environment Agency Fisheries Adviser and Mark Lloyd, Angling Trust Chief Executive will be on hand to answer questions on youth angling participation and to discuss ways to get more people out fishing.
The one-off event comes during the last week of National Fishing Month which offers hundreds of local opportunities designed to get more people out fishing.
To join in ‘The Future of Fishing’ Twitter chat, log on to Twitter and search for the hash tag #FamilyFishing at 1pm on Thursday 22 August 2013. Any questions or comments should use the hash tag #FamilyFishing for the Environment Agency or Angling Trust to see it.
Follow Angling Trust @AnglingTrust for the latest news on fishing and Environment Agency @EnvAgency for wider environmental protection work.
The Environment Agency has over 50 staff on Twitter including specialists in fisheries, biodiversity, waste regulation and water quality. To follow them, see the full list on Twitter HERE
And, of course you can follow FishingMagic at @FishingMagic
By the Same Author
- New Cormorant Plans to be Unveiled
- North East Anglers Under the EA Spotlight
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match
- Fishdeal Update - Are you a Winner?
- Sportfish – Grab a Catalogue and a Great Discount
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Five
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- England U18 World Championship Squad Announced
- Hydropower - Lune Scheme Approved Despite Fishery Harm
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned