Twitter Chat – The Future of Fishing
The Environment Agency and Angling Trust are running their first ever Twitter chat to mark the final week of National Fishing Month.
Source: Environment Agency
Anglers can participate in a Twitter conversation titled ‘The Future of Fishing’ by following the #FamilyFishing hash tag between 1pm and 2pm on Thursday 22 August 2013.
Paul Lidgett, Environment Agency Fisheries Adviser and Mark Lloyd, Angling Trust Chief Executive will be on hand to answer questions on youth angling participation and to discuss ways to get more people out fishing.
The one-off event comes during the last week of National Fishing Month which offers hundreds of local opportunities designed to get more people out fishing.
To join in ‘The Future of Fishing’ Twitter chat, log on to Twitter and search for the hash tag #FamilyFishing at 1pm on Thursday 22 August 2013. Any questions or comments should use the hash tag #FamilyFishing for the Environment Agency or Angling Trust to see it.
Follow Angling Trust @AnglingTrust for the latest news on fishing and Environment Agency @EnvAgency for wider environmental protection work.
The Environment Agency has over 50 staff on Twitter including specialists in fisheries, biodiversity, waste regulation and water quality. To follow them, see the full list on Twitter HERE
And, of course you can follow FishingMagic at @FishingMagic
By the Same Author
- The Angling Trust – Have Your Say
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Three
- Green Light for Thames Super Sewer
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island