Are you Good Enough to Feeder Fish for England?
The England Feeder Team Manager, Tom Pickering, is looking for talented anglers to compete in a feeder trial on Saturday 28 September 2013.
The trial will take place at Barston Lakes, Marsh House Farm Lane, Barston, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 0LB and anglers who wish to apply must be of open match standard, and be able to cast and fish at 80 yards minimum. The trial will be fished to FIPS international rules.
The trial is to show the management your skills and whether you have the temperament, drive and desire to fish for England. They will be looking to work with anglers looking to the the future, with next year’s Feeder World Championship to be held in Inniscarrsa, Ireland in July.
Anyone interested in taking part in the trial must be an individual member of the Angling Trust and should supply a CV to include: full name, address, email address, date of birth, home and mobile contact telephone numbers and they should also provide details of their last two years of feeder fishing and any results.
CVs should be sent to: Sandra Drew, Competitions & Events Manager, Angling Trust, Strelley Hall, Strelley, Nottingham. NG8 6PE or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for all applications is 07 September and successful applicants to be invited for a trial will be contacted with further details.
By the Same Author
- Lure Fishing - World Championship Team Selection Trials
- World's Biggest Beach Angling Festival Celebrates 21st Birthday
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 04 March 2014
- An Evening with Dave Currell and Keith Speer
- Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results
- Sea Fishing – Bass Anglers in Online Angling Forum Data Gathering Row
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Six
- Angler’s Mail 25 February 2014
- Angler’s Mail 18 February 2014