Are you Good Enough to Feeder Fish for England?
The England Feeder Team Manager, Tom Pickering, is looking for talented anglers to compete in a feeder trial on Saturday 28 September 2013.
The trial will take place at Barston Lakes, Marsh House Farm Lane, Barston, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 0LB and anglers who wish to apply must be of open match standard, and be able to cast and fish at 80 yards minimum. The trial will be fished to FIPS international rules.
The trial is to show the management your skills and whether you have the temperament, drive and desire to fish for England. They will be looking to work with anglers looking to the the future, with next year’s Feeder World Championship to be held in Inniscarrsa, Ireland in July.
Anyone interested in taking part in the trial must be an individual member of the Angling Trust and should supply a CV to include: full name, address, email address, date of birth, home and mobile contact telephone numbers and they should also provide details of their last two years of feeder fishing and any results.
CVs should be sent to: Sandra Drew, Competitions & Events Manager, Angling Trust, Strelley Hall, Strelley, Nottingham. NG8 6PE or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for all applications is 07 September and successful applicants to be invited for a trial will be contacted with further details.
By the Same Author
- UK's ‘Top Cops’ Back ATr’s Police Poaching Guide
- Drennan Barnsley Blacks win Stillwater Team Championship
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Nine
- Angler’s Mail 19 August 2014
- Top Match Angler to Join the ATr’s Competitions Team
- Ashmead Fishery - Charity Auction
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Eight
- Angler’s Mail 12 August 2014
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 05 August 2014