Angler’s Mail 03 September 2013
Tim Knight opens the pages of this week’s mag to give a sneak preview to FM readers
Monster catches and monster value – be sure to get your copy of Angler's Mail magazine this week and here are some highlights of the September 3 issue for FishingMagic readers.
Big barbless debate – read The Thinking Angler and then decide where you really stand!
How to catch 1,035 lb of big bream – cover star Steve Collett explains in detail how he did it, including naming the English venue.
Where to fish this weekend - Britain's top venues guide, by experts.
Win! - Angler’s Mail is No.1 for competitions. This week – try and win 30Plus Kodex alarm gizmos. £1,000-worth is up for grabs.
Also in this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
• Monster 20 lb 12 oz bream landed – see it in the Mail
• Summer spawning – good year or bad year? Find out.
• Read about what Dick Clegg called “greatest ever match result”
• Dream barbel kit revealed
• Colin Davidson’s bivvy buyer’s guide
• Skool of Fish examines alien species
• All the Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
• Secret Lives of Coarse Fish explains corn baits
• Essential Knowledge checks out weighing
• Extensive results including Evesham and UK Champs
By the Same Author
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One
- National Fishing Month 2014 was ‘Absolutely Fabulous’
- Angler’s Mail 09 Sept 2014