Angler’s Mail 03 September 2013
Tim Knight opens the pages of this week’s mag to give a sneak preview to FM readers
Monster catches and monster value – be sure to get your copy of Angler's Mail magazine this week and here are some highlights of the September 3 issue for FishingMagic readers.
Big barbless debate – read The Thinking Angler and then decide where you really stand!
How to catch 1,035 lb of big bream – cover star Steve Collett explains in detail how he did it, including naming the English venue.
Where to fish this weekend - Britain's top venues guide, by experts.
Win! - Angler’s Mail is No.1 for competitions. This week – try and win 30Plus Kodex alarm gizmos. £1,000-worth is up for grabs.
Also in this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
• Monster 20 lb 12 oz bream landed – see it in the Mail
• Summer spawning – good year or bad year? Find out.
• Read about what Dick Clegg called “greatest ever match result”
• Dream barbel kit revealed
• Colin Davidson’s bivvy buyer’s guide
• Skool of Fish examines alien species
• All the Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
• Secret Lives of Coarse Fish explains corn baits
• Essential Knowledge checks out weighing
• Extensive results including Evesham and UK Champs
By the Same Author
- New Cormorant Plans to be Unveiled
- North East Anglers Under the EA Spotlight
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match
- Fishdeal Update - Are you a Winner?
- Sportfish – Grab a Catalogue and a Great Discount
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Five
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- England U18 World Championship Squad Announced
- Hydropower - Lune Scheme Approved Despite Fishery Harm
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned