Angler’s Mail 10 September 2013
Tim Knight opens up this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine for FM readers and, as usual, there’s plenty inside!
This week’s Angler’s Mail comes with a free gift taped to the front cover! Every copy of the print issue comes with free line - 6lb green or 10lb clear - plus there’s a great bargains guide inside from top tackle shop Chapmans.
Content you must read this week includes:
• Tackle thieves target big names
• Urban barbel fishing
• British record shark
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail:
• Jumbo carp on The Lawn
• Wife's present was huge British catch
• Brits aim to conquer Poland
• Darts superstars set fishing challenge
• Fox’s hi-tech affordable alarms, Korda’s clothing future, new books round-up and first look at exciting Wychwood reel.
• New chairman of Angling Trust, George Stephenson, talks to Inside Line
• Loads of feed brings joy for John Bailey and pals
• Colin Davidson’s live carp session
• Gary Newman boats Acension giants
• Skool of Fish explains chub
• All the Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
• Essential Knowledge looks at otter fencing
• Secret Lives of Coarse Fish
• MatchMail - extensive regional results and exclusive monthly winner of the Preston Innovations’ Matchman of the Year
Where to Fish this Weekend - Britain's top venues guide, by experts.
By the Same Author
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 2
- Angler’s Mail – Xmas Double Issue
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fifteen
- 2015 Canal & River Trust Stillwater Championship Details Announced
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 1
- Canal Championship Dates Announced
- Old-timers in Action!
- Angler’s Mail 09 December 2014
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fourteen
- Crucian Carp go Online