Angler’s Mail 10 September 2013
Tim Knight opens up this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine for FM readers and, as usual, there’s plenty inside!
This week’s Angler’s Mail comes with a free gift taped to the front cover! Every copy of the print issue comes with free line - 6lb green or 10lb clear - plus there’s a great bargains guide inside from top tackle shop Chapmans.
Content you must read this week includes:
• Tackle thieves target big names
• Urban barbel fishing
• British record shark
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail:
• Jumbo carp on The Lawn
• Wife's present was huge British catch
• Brits aim to conquer Poland
• Darts superstars set fishing challenge
• Fox’s hi-tech affordable alarms, Korda’s clothing future, new books round-up and first look at exciting Wychwood reel.
• New chairman of Angling Trust, George Stephenson, talks to Inside Line
• Loads of feed brings joy for John Bailey and pals
• Colin Davidson’s live carp session
• Gary Newman boats Acension giants
• Skool of Fish explains chub
• All the Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
• Essential Knowledge looks at otter fencing
• Secret Lives of Coarse Fish
• MatchMail - extensive regional results and exclusive monthly winner of the Preston Innovations’ Matchman of the Year
Where to Fish this Weekend - Britain's top venues guide, by experts.
By the Same Author
- North East Anglers Under the EA Spotlight
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match
- Fishdeal Update - Are you a Winner?
- Sportfish – Grab a Catalogue and a Great Discount
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Five
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- England U18 World Championship Squad Announced
- Hydropower - Lune Scheme Approved Despite Fishery Harm
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Four