Angler’s Mail 15 October 2013
Tim Knight previews the new edition of Angler’s Mail, which is in the shops now.
A striking front cover and striking contents inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine make it a must-buy and it includes the following – and more:
Our Experts’ Essential Boilie Tips
Very special insight into those tricks and secrets that work wonders – and not just for carp!
John Bailey’s Barbel Challenge
JB gives a special account of his ‘catch a barbel’ week. Did he do it? How did he fish? Read the magazine to find out!
How Two Girls Became Champs
Meet Bianca and Lizette, World Carp Classic winners, as they talk to the Mail about an historic win.
Wanted Big Carp Kit
We visit a well-stocked shop to discover what's been in demand. A must-read for carp fans.
Also Inside This Week’s Angler’s Mail Magazine
• Huge fish falls to brothers 3 TIMES!
• Record 134 lb carp
• Cup star exclusively reveals run of HUGE bream
• Korda Krank it up! Plus Sonubaits reveal ‘proper boilie’.
• Gary Newman finds different sides to Ebro
• Colin Davidson’s great carp rig to try
• Skool of Fish explains scales
• Secret Lives of Coarse Fish looks at mating
• Essential Knowledge steps into winter
• Regional results and why national selection is being examined
Where to Fish this Weekend
Britain's top venues guide, compiled by experts. Includes Chappy sampling fantastic roach sport in On Tour.
By the Same Author
- Plymouth Lure Festival
- Fishing With Emma - Canal Pike: Part Six
- Angler’s Mail 29 July 2014
- Scottish Sea Anglers Win Skate Protection
- Herefordshire Country Fair 2014
- Match Fishing - Winter League Changes Announced
- New Award for Filming our Invisible Freshwater World
- Fishing with Emma - Canal Pike: Part Five
- Double Gold for Team England
- Guidance for Anglers Reporting Offences to the Police