Angler’s Mail 15 October 2013
Tim Knight previews the new edition of Angler’s Mail, which is in the shops now.
A striking front cover and striking contents inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine make it a must-buy and it includes the following – and more:
Our Experts’ Essential Boilie Tips
Very special insight into those tricks and secrets that work wonders – and not just for carp!
John Bailey’s Barbel Challenge
JB gives a special account of his ‘catch a barbel’ week. Did he do it? How did he fish? Read the magazine to find out!
How Two Girls Became Champs
Meet Bianca and Lizette, World Carp Classic winners, as they talk to the Mail about an historic win.
Wanted Big Carp Kit
We visit a well-stocked shop to discover what's been in demand. A must-read for carp fans.
Also Inside This Week’s Angler’s Mail Magazine
• Huge fish falls to brothers 3 TIMES!
• Record 134 lb carp
• Cup star exclusively reveals run of HUGE bream
• Korda Krank it up! Plus Sonubaits reveal ‘proper boilie’.
• Gary Newman finds different sides to Ebro
• Colin Davidson’s great carp rig to try
• Skool of Fish explains scales
• Secret Lives of Coarse Fish looks at mating
• Essential Knowledge steps into winter
• Regional results and why national selection is being examined
Where to Fish this Weekend
Britain's top venues guide, compiled by experts. Includes Chappy sampling fantastic roach sport in On Tour.
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 21 October 2014
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Banning Eastern European Anglers…
- Recognition for the Social and Economic Benefits of Sea Angling
- EU Demand Proper Management of Sea Fisheries