River Kennet Fish Survey
A short video clip of recent fish population studies in the wake of the pesticide pollution of the upper River Kennet.
Source: John Sutton / Environment Agency
Environment Agency fisheries staff working with Imperial College London and Action for the River Kennet volunteers carry out electrofishing surveys of the River Kennet to assess the impacts of the serious pesticide pollution of the river in July 2013.
Results will be compared with past surveys of similar reaches to determine the implications of the pollution.
By the Same Author
- Fish stocks boost for the River Rother
- Southern Water Fined for Major Pollution
- EA Blitz on Rod Licence Cheats
- Yorkshire Anglers Warned to Obey the Law
- Companies Fined for Slurry Pollution of Skelton Beck
- Salmon and Sea Trout Close Season
- Putting Nature Back Into the Blackwater River
- Water Voles Return to the River Meon
- River Crane Pollution Update
- River Stour at Godinton Restoration